Main Products/ Services/ Pipelines & Platforms
Besremi (ropeginterferon alfa-2b
Dr. Ko-Chung Lin
▪ AiSpeak can provide B2C services for individuals or B2B by providing other cooperation with ready to market commercial products or solutions or expand its usage and language through co-development or licensing.
▪ Looking for medical devices distributors to carry our AI system to improve healthcare quality ▪ Looking for hospitals for research collaboration
▪ Mobile Health App Developers ▪ Smart Healthcare Professionals ▪ Telemedicine Practitioners
▪ Distributors ▪ Out-Licensing & ODM: INB owns the core technologies, and assumes responsibilities for design, development, production, and let its clients take charge of establishing their own sales channels and in-house brands. ▪ Clinical collaboration for Alzheimer's Disease research. ▪ Investment
▪ Integrate with AI marketplace ▪ To cooperate with Distributor of each region and Ultrasound machine manufacturers Seeking for Strategic alliances partner to help TaiHao become the AI leader Partners to Increase the sales of our products in the US Medical resources，including Hospital & Clinical in the US
We are looking for investment opportunities for our portfolio and seeking out-licensing or co-development partnership for the following assets: ▪ BRM421 - a phase 3 ready drug for Dry Eye Syndrome ▪ BRM424 - a phase 2 ready orphan drug for Neurotrophic Keratitis ▪ BRM521 - a preclinical drug for OA ▪ BRM132 - a phase 1 drug for NHL (non-Hodgkin lymphoma)
▪ CALGENT primarily focuses on the process from preclinical to clinical proof of concept (PoC) during the drug development value chain. CALGENT primarily targets highly novel projects with new molecular entities (NME) and niche technology platforms, in-licensing them from or partnering with academic institutions and biotech or pharma companies, both locally and internationally. Projects are selected based on their novelty as a drug target or platform technology for diseases where there are unmet medical needs. ▪ Upon reaching the clinical PoC, CALGENT will out-license or partner with the best-suited third party to continue development through market approvals and commercialization, maximizing profit through royalty, milestones, or profit sharing.
▪ Distributors with Global Channels ▪ Collaborative R&D/Fabrication in microfluidic field ▪ Cooperation in design and production of lab’s consumable items
▪ Out-Licensing: finds partners to bring our immunotherapy drugs to the markets in US, EU, China, etc. ▪ Collaborative R&D: codevelop DNA/mRNA immunotherapy drugs for animal cancer, infection disease, chronic diseases, etc.
▪ In-/Out-Licensing ▪ collaborative R&D ▪ contracted antibody development services
▪ Distribution (代理/經銷) ▪ ODM/OEM (委託設計/製造/生產) ▪ R&D Collaboration (研發合作) ▪ Licensing (授權)
We are seeking out-licensing opportunities and co-developing our assets or R&D collaboration: ▪ ASD141, first in the class innate immune checkpoint inhibitor ▪ ASD253, therapeutic vaccine for hepatitis B ▪ ASD254, RBD based subunit protein, preventive vaccine of Covid-19 We are also interested in engaging potential investors.
▪ Biologics CDMO- mAb, bispecific antibody, ADC, recombinant protein/peptide, plasmid DNA, RNA and viral vector ▪ Biosimilars in/out-licensing ▪ Biosimilar co-development ▪ M&A- Biologics CDMO or CRO
▪ New drug development: We are seeking out-licensing or co-development opportunities on our drug candidate. ▪ Regenerative Medicine: We provide the critical materials for stem cell culture.
▪ OBI is seeking out-licensing opportunities to expedite the clinical development of our pipeline products. ▪ OBI is also looking to in-license novel anti-cancer therapies to compliment and strengthen our pipeline.
▪ Strategic Partnership ▪ Out-Licensing ▪ Collaborative R&D ▪ Product Joint Development ▪ Distribution Selling
▪ Drug development collaboration ▪ Lab space collaboration ▪ Strategic partner (clinic or CRO) ▪ POC ▪ Distribution
▪ Out-Licensing Injectable products. ▪ API, ADC, and injectable CDMO services
▪ Out-Licensing novel, long-acting anti-HIV monoclonal antibodies. ▪ Contract Manufacturing ▪ Contract Development and Manufacturing
▪ The companies/institutes who concern with • high quality in viral vector manufacturing and • customized service by effective communication ▪ The reliable companies/institutes that willing to be our alliances or partners to expand our business
▪ Translational medical research, Core facility support, Innovation and incubation center, Smart healthcare, Bio-cluster, BioHub Taiwan
DCB is a non-profit research institute that focuses on pre-IND stage drug development. We welcome partners for cooperation to advance our pipelines to clinical trials and commercialization. We are also seeking licenses out of our high-potential targets.
▪ Innovation and entrepreneurship ▪ Academia-industry collaboration ▪ Startups ▪ Talent cultivation
▪ Develop pharmaceutical critical platform technology. ▪ Botanical medicine new drug/new product driving industry development ▪ Drug-eluting medical devices and products ▪ Development of soft biomedical materials ▪ Promotion of medical product internationalization ▪ Development of various analytical platform technology ▪ Medical technology upgrade and product quality improvement. ▪ Medical industry talent training ▪ Assisting with the promotion of pharmaceutical policies ▪ Expanding the supply of information services.
The MOHW’s diversified responsibilities include health policy planning and promotion, prevention and control of disease, food safety, drug management, social insurance and welfare, relief and protective services.
▪ IP/Tech feasibility and analysis for pharmaceuticals and medical devices ▪ Prototyping service for pharmaceuticals and medical devices ▪ Marketing analysis and regulatory compliance support for pharmaceuticals and medical devices ▪ Accelerate commercialization for pharmaceuticals and medical devices
▪ Welcome Int`l bio research unit and companies to land in Taipei. ▪ Well-equipped bio-cluster and IP protection enables you find partners in Taipei.
Besremi (ropeginterferon alfa-2b
Dr. Ko-Chung Lin